We are happy to answer all your questions. If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers!
1. What is Pumplepie Books & Happiness?
Pumplepie is a curated online bookstore specializing in Filipino children's books.
2. How are your prices compared to bookstores?
Our products are sold at Standard Retail Prices (SRP), which means they cost exactly the same as major bookstores PLUS we offer you the safety and convenience of shopping from your own home. We have the wideset selection of Filipino children's books and quite a number of our titles are either hard-to-find or unavailable in traditional bookstores, some are even exclusive to pumplepie.com.
3. How do I pay for my purchase?
We have three payment options:
A. BPI. Please email us your transfer confirmation/ deposit slip to email@example.com.
Account Name: PUMPLEPIE BOOKS & HAPPINESS
- BPI Current Account Number: 3465-0509-92
- Click HERE for BPI QR Code.
B. GCASH. Please email us your transfer confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GCASH Number: 09171442421
- Account Name: Georgina Parreno
- Click HERE for GCash QR Code
C. Credit Card or PayPal. Payment processing is automated upon checkout. No need to email your payment confirmation.
4. What is your return policy?
Click here to view our complete Return & Exchange Policy. We encourage you to review our products before making your final purchase. If you have questions about our products, please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
5. I have a self-published children’s book/product that you might be interested to carry on Pumplepie, how do I reach you?
We’d love to hear from you! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ON SHIPPING & DELIVERY
1. How much do you charge for domestic shipping?
We use LBC for shipping within the Philippines. Delivery rates start at P150 for Metro Manila and P170 for provincial addresses. Rates would vary depending on size of books and total weight of your order. We offer free nationwide shipping for orders worth a minumum of P3,000.
2. Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do! We ship abroad via DHL so it only takes a few days. You may place your international orders directly on our website, we have over 50 countries registered. If your country isn't recognized by our system, please email us at email@example.com and we'll put it up right away! IMPORTANT: Import taxes (if applicable to your country) will be collected by courier upon delivery.
3. How much do you charge for international shipping?
International shipping is based on DHL published rates in 500g increments. You will receive your order in 2-7 days depending on the country. For the best deal, please take advantage of our promo flat rate for 2.01 - 5kilos. Promo rates will appear once your order reaches the wieght category.
4. How many days for shipping?
We ship every Tuesday and Friday, cut-off is 5PM the day before. LBC delivery within Luzon usually takes 1-3 days and Visayas & Mindanao 3-7 days. We will email your tracking details once your orders are shipped.
5. Can you do same-day delivery using Grab Express, Lalamove, Angkas, etc?
We ship from Calamba City, Laguna. If you can arrange for pickup and we are available, then yes we can accommodate.
Our books are divided by publisher, child's age, and category. If you would like to further refine your search:
- BROWSE BY TAG - Click your desired book category or publisher and look at the available tags on the left panel (if using a desktop) or on the top portion of the page (if using a mobile). Click on the tag that interests you and it will show relevant titles.
- SEARCH FUNCTION - enter topics, authors, illustrators or anything that you’re looking for and enter them in our SEARCH BAR. This is found in both topmost and bottom portion of all pages.
- SORT FUNCTION - The drop-down SORT button on the upper portion of the page allows you to sort books by Best-selling/ Alphabetical/ Price.
2. Are your age recommendations accurate?
Our age recommendations are approximations, we believe that each child has unique reading capacity and interests. As long as children are supervised and have adults that can answer their questions, we feel they don’t have to be bound to publisher’s recommended ages. We are also more than happy to answer your questions about titles before you confirm your purchase. You can email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Are all your books written in Filipino/ Tagalog?
We have books in English, Filipino, Chavacano, Waray, Cebuano, Ivatan, Maranao, Maguindanaon, Ifugao, and other Filipino languages!
4. There’s a title I want but it’s not on your site, can I make a special order?
- If it’s a publisher we already carry and the book is available. Please give us approximately 14 working days to get your copy to you. Email us at email@example.com.
- If it’s a publisher we do not currently carry, we will try our best to get in touch with them and give you immediate feedback.