We are happy to answer all your questions! If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheers!
- What is Pumplepie Books & Happiness?
Pumplepie is a curated on-line shop offering children's books, toys and all things fun. All our products are proudly made in the Philippines.
- How are your prices compared to shopping malls?
Our products are sold at Standard Retail Prices (SRP), which means they cost exactly the same in shopping malls. Pumplepie offers you the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your home, sans the traffic and unnecessary expenses incurred in busy malls. Also, quite a number of our products are either hard-to-find or unavailable in traditional brick & mortar stores, some are even exclusive to pumplepie.com.
3. How do I pay for my purchase?
- As of Sept. 2017, we have added PayPal and credit card payment options.
- Preferred mode of payment is through our BPI or BDO our bank accounts, please email us your transfer confirmation/ deposit slip to email@example.com:
Account Name: PUMPLEPIE BOOKS & HAPPINESS
BPI Account Number: 3465-0509-92
BDO Account Number: 006-340-113-051
Click here to view our complete Return & Exchange Policy.
We encourage you to review our products before making your final purchase. If you have questions about our products, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
5. I have a self-published children’s book/children's products that you might be interested to carry on Pumplepie, how do I reach you?
We’d love to hear from you! Please send us an email at email@example.com.
ON SHIPPING & DELIVERY
1. How much do you charge for shipping?
As of November 2017, our courier is Xend. Rates start at P70 for nationwide shipping.
2. What is XEND SUPERSAVER delivery option?
XEND SUPERSAVER was launched December 18, 2017. They offer a flat-rate nationwide. Instead of your parcels being delivered to your door, you now have the option to pick them up instead from over 200 partner establishments nationwide. This significantly cuts down delivery time, especially for provincial addresses. Xend guarantees that your parcel will be available for pickup within this time frame:
- Metro Manila - 2 Days
- Luzon - 2 to 3 Days
- Visayas and Mindanao - 4 to 5 Days
3. What are the XEND CLAIM STATIONS?
Click HERE to view the list of nationwide Xend Claim Stations.
4. How do I book XEND SUPERSAVER delivery option?
- Identify the most convenient XEND CLAIM STATION for you. You may select HERE.
- At checkout, select NATIONWIDE XEND SUPERSAVER for your shipping option.
- In your shipping address, please indicate your STATION CODE and it's address. Example: NP003 1129 Cristobal Street, Sampaloc, Manila.
- You will be notified via SMS once your parcel is available at your selected station. Please remember to always give a valid mobile number.
- For XEND SUPERSAVER FAQ'S, click HERE.
5. Do you have shipping insurance?
You may purchase shipping insurance computed at 1% of your declared value. Minimum value is P500 insured value for P10. Simply enter INSURANCE in our search bar and click the amount you would like to avail. Maximum insurable amount is P10,000.
6. How many days for shipping?
Please allow anywhere between 2-5 working days for delivery, unless otherwise stated in product details.
7. Do you ship internationally?
We are an authorized retailer for Tahanan Books USA. We can ship Tahanan Books from within the US, shipping rate is $3 for the first book and $0.75 for each additional book. To order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For international orders direct from pumplepie.com, please email us at email@example.com.
- How do I sort books? You have so many to titles to choose from!
Our books are divided by category and by publisher. If you would like to further refine your search:
- BROWSE BY TAG - Click your desired book category or publisher and look at the available tags on the left panel (if using a desktop) or on the top portion of the page (if using a mobile). Click on the tag that interests you and it will show relevant titles.
- SEARCH FUNCTION - enter topics, authors, illustrators or anything that you’re looking for and enter them in our SEARCH BAR. This is found in both topmost and bottom portion of all pages.
- SORT FUNCTION - The drop-down SORT button on the upper portion of the page allows you to sort books by Best-selling/ Alphabetical/ Price.
- How come your website does not have recommended ages for most books?
We only have tags for Beginner Books (infants and toddlers) and Advanced Reading (for children who don’t mind books with more words than pictures). We did not set age recommendations for all other books as reading skills and interests vary. As long as children are supervised and have adults that can answer their questions, we feel they don’t have to be bound to publisher’s recommended ages. We are also more than happy to answer your questions about titles before you confirm your purchase. You can email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I sort books by language?
Click on Books by Category and you will find these three:
- Books in English - books written in English ONLY
- Books in Filipino - books written in Filipino ONLY
- Books in ENGLISH & FILIPINO - books are written in BOTH languages, usually in equal font sizes.
- What is the ILLUSTRATIONS tag in Books?
Those are books with illustrations that we really love! If you like buying books based on on illustrations alone, these might interest you. Some are cute while some you can stare at for a crazy long time!
- There’s a title I want but it’s not on your site, can I make a special order?
- If it’s a publisher we already carry and the book is available. Please give us a maximum of 14 working days to get your copy to you. Email us at email@example.com.
- If it’s a publisher we do not currently carry, we will try our best to get in touch with them and give you immediate feedback.