This book is a collection of biographies of 100 Filipinos who have lived extraordinary lives. Get to know...
- The father of Philippine modern retail
- The visionary builder of Makati
- The computer genius who rocked Silicon Valley
- The inventor of banana ketchup
- The grand old man of Philippine art
- The doctor who discovered erythromycin
- The peanut vendor who became a billionaire
- The first international diva
- The iron lady of Asia
- The dean of Philippine fashion
- The greatest bowler of all time
- The pioneer of women's rights
- The sailor who conquered the Pacific Ocean
- The first lady of Philippine music
- The initiator of the longest revolt
- The heiress turned people's servant
- The prince of Filipino printers
- The mother of Philippine pediatrics
- The champion of human rights
- The first Filipino Roman Catholic saint
- and many more...
These 100 Filipinos have lived through challenges, conquered their competition, excelled in their respective fields, inspired a nation, and even gave their lives for the country.
Read and be inspired!
ADRIANA: There's a lot of bonus information about each personality which you normallly won't find in textbooks. This is a very easy and interesting read. It will defintely help you in school!
ALEXINE: There are definitely some contraversial Filipinos in this book, but collectively it's an amazing resource for all ages. Writeups are concise and illustrations make this appealing for youngsters. Excellent value!
AUTHOR & ILLUSTRATOR: Noel de Guzman
DATE PUBLISHED: 2022
SIZE: 5.25x8x0.75 inches