"Wash your hands." "Sit Properly." "Don't talk with your mouth full." When Nico and Nica sit down for lunch, their mother reminds them to mind their manners at the table.
Common Courtesies shares some dos and don'ts that help make life a little kinder, gentler, and more gracious.
Collect all five titles:
- Common Courtesies: At the Movies
- Common Courtesies: At the Table
- Common Courtesies: In the Bathroom
- Common Courtesies: On the Street
- Common Courtesies: Online
ALEXINE: I love this series! They're simple enough for very young children, but sometimes adults need these basic reminders too!
AUTHOR: Didith T. Rodrigo
TRANSLATED BY: Reg S. Rodrigo
ILLUSTRATOR: Patricia S. Lascano
PUBLISHER: The Bookmark, Inc.
LANGUAGE: English & Filipino
DATE PUBLISHED: 2019