"Use the right amount of tissue." "Flush." "Zip up." Jason and Joanne practice some good manners when using public bathrooms.
Common Courtesies shares some dos and don'ts that help make life a little kinder, gentler, and more gracious.
Collect all five titles:
- Common Courtesies: At the Movies
- Common Courtesies: At the Table
- Common Courtesies: In the Bathroom
- Common Courtesies: On the Street
- Common Courtesies: Online
ALEXINE: I love this series! They're simple enough for very young children, but sometimes adults need these basic reminders too!
AUTHOR: Didith T. Rodrigo
TRANSLATED BY: Reg S. Rodrigo
ILLUSTRATOR: Pio L. Tendero
PUBLISHER: The Bookmark, Inc.
LANGUAGE: English & Filipino
DATE PUBLISHED: 2019