Get all twenty-one titles in the Tito Dok series!
- Ay! May Bukbok Ang Ngipin ni Ani!
- Aray! Nasugatan Ako! (Ouch! I Cut My Finger!)
- Aba! May Baby sa Loob ng Tiyan ni Mommy! (Wow, There's A Baby in my Mommy's Tummy!)
- Naku! Ang Pula ng Mata Ko! (Oh No, My Eye is Red!)
- Kraak! Nabali ang Buto ni Ferdie (Craack! Ferdie Broke His Bone!)
- Ngiii! Ang Kati-Kati ng Ulo Ko! (Ngiii! My Head's so Itchy!)
- Ayan na si Bolet Bulate! (Here Comes Bolet Bulate!)
- Ooops, Kumukulo ang Tiyan ni Jimbo! (Ooops, Kumukulo ang Tiyan ni Jimbo!)
- Waaah! Nakagat Ako ng Aso! (Waah! The Dog's Bitten Me!)
- Basta, Ayoko Pang Matulog (I Don't Want to Go to Bed Yet!)
- Ulkkk! Di Ko Malunok ang Tableta! (Ulkkk! I Can't Swallow That Tablet!)
- Yakkk, Bulutong-Tubig! (Yuck, Chicken Pox!)
- Aruy! Magang-maga Ang Mga Tonsil ni JM! (Ouch! JM's Tonsils are Swollen!)
- Nakupo! Hinihika si Hermie! (Oh My! Hermie is Having an Asthma Attack!)
- Aha! May Allergy Ka Pala! (Aha! So You Have Allergy!)
- Eew! Kadiri Ang Mga Germs! (Germs are Yucky!)
- Lagot! Baka May Lepto sa Baha! (Beware! Lepto Lurks in the Flood!)
- Teka! Ang Labo Yata ng Aking Mata! (Wait! I Can't See Clearly!)
- Ahhh! Nabanlian Ako! (Ahhh! I Got Scalded!)
Dyaran! Ang Kambal na Hebigat!/ Tada! The Heavyweight Twins!
Dr. Luis P. Gatmaitan, a.k.a. Tito Dok, has written over 50 children's books and was inducted into the Hall of Fame of the Don Carlos Palanca Memorial Awards for Literature in 2005. He is most popular for his books that make medical situations easy for children to understand, saving parents a lot of trouble! Adriana's had some of his titles since she was two, and I got them specifically for her to understand why I nag her about eating vegetables, brushing her teeth, not eating food off the floor, and everything else that was hard to explain. They've fueled her interest in the human body so at five years old, she can usually explain medical situations better than me. Tito Dok has a book for almost everything and continues to add to his body of work. I highly recommend getting all of his titles!
AUTHOR: Luis P. Gatmaitan, M.D. PUBLISHER: OMF Literature Inc. for Hiyas LANGUAGE: English & FilipinoFORMAT: SoftcoverSIZE: 6.75x9inWEIGHT: